(APEC-OFWG) began May 10, 2015 on the island paradise of Boracay in the province of Aklan.
Training program at the National Brackishwater Fisheries Technology Center in Pagbilao, Quezon.
DA-BFAR has announced that it already reached the 1 million mark of registered fisherfolk.
BFAR Director Asis G. Perez
10th National Shrimp Congress
Review and Updating Comprehensive National Fisheries Industry Development Plan CNFIDP 2016 - 2020
Ceremonial Concrete Pouring for the construction of the Fishery Main Building
APEC Meeting(APEC-OFWG) began May 10, 2015 on the island paradise of Boracay in the province of Aklan.
Phl gov't hosts welcome dinner for APEC PPFS delegates
DA-BFAR's target program to establish hundreds of fish landing centers nationwide.
New Da-BFAR fishery law enforcers ready to combat IUUF
DA-BFAR hits 1 million mark of registered fisherfolk
- BFAR Releases Results of the Fisheries Scholarship Program 2015 Competitive Exams for Industry Leaders
Regional Newsarchives »
REGISTRATION AND ACCREDITATION
- Issuance of Certificate of Hazard Analysis of Critical Control Points (HACCP) Recognition/Accreditation
- Issuance of Certificate of HACCP Approval, Certificate of Recognition for HACCP Implementation and Certificate of Inspection
CHEMICAL AND MICROBIOLOGICAL SERVICES
SANITARY AND PHYTOSANITARY CLEARANCE AND HEALTH CERTIFICATE
- Issuance of Sanitary and Phytosanitary (SPS) Clearance to Import Fishery Products (Old Clients) Series of 2009
- Issuance of Sanitary and Phytosanitary (SPS) Clearance to Import Fishery Products (New Applicants) Series of 2009
- Sanitary and Phytosanitary Legal Issuances
EXPORT PERMITS AND OTHER RELATED CLEARANCES
- Issuance of Export Permit for Fresh/Frozen/Chilled Fishery Products (New Applicants)
- Issuance of Export Permit for Fresh/Frozen/Chilled Fishery Products (Old Clients)
IMPORT PERMITS AND OTHER RELATED CLEARANCES
- Inspection and Clearance of Imported/Incoming Fish and Fishery Products via the MDA/NAIA
- Issuance of Clearance to Import Fishing Vessels
LICENCES AND OTHER PERMITSmore »
- LIST OF REGISTERED AQUACULTURE FARM (AS OF SEPTEMBER 25, 2015)
- List of Importers of Litopenaeus vannamei from January 1 to August 25, 2015
- Implementing Rules and Regulations of RA 10611 or the Food Safety Act of 2013 (Draft as of 09 May 2014)
- EU Approved Fishery Establishments as of october 2015
- Vessels List with International Fishing Permit
- Authorized Philippine Flag Fishing Vessel
- Active Philippine Flag Fishing Vessel Operating in the India Ocean for the year 2011